Stewart & Moffatt on Provincial Offences Procedure in Ontario, 4th edition
by Sheilagh Stewart and Justice of the Peace Jane Moffatt
NEW! Earlscourt Legal Press announces the Fourth Edition of Stewart and Moffatt on Provincial Offences Procedure in Ontario by Sheilagh Stewart and Justice of the Peace Jane Moffatt.
This new edition contains a full update of the law since the last edition in 2011, including statutory amendments and court judgments.
The new 4th Edition is an indispensable resource for everyone involved in provincial offence matters, including the judiciary, members of the legal profession, regulatory agencies and governments.
Stewart & Moffatt on Provincial Offences Procedure in Ontario, 4th ed. is the definitive text on this area of the law, and provides comprehensive analysis of the following issues:
- Over 900 new cases, including important Supreme Court of Canada and Ontario Court of Appeal judgments
- Commencement of proceedings, including arrest and bail, search & seizure, electronic filing and appearances
- Trials and Other Hearings
- Trial procedure, including expanded content on jurisdiction, legal representation, motions, disclosure, privilege and professional conduct
- Evidentiary developments regarding expert witnesses, documentary and certificate evidence
- Administrative monetary penalties, new federal and provincial Cannabis legislation, automated enforcement and amended Provincial Offences Act provisions relating to resolution processes, functions of the clerk of the court, documentary and certificate evidence.
- Appeal procedure, prerogative remedies, federal contraventions
SEE AUTHOR’S BIOGRAPHY
SEE TABLE OF CONTENTS
April 2020, ISBN: 978-0-9810625-6-3
We offer a bulk order discount of 10% on orders of at least 10 books, and shipping discounts on orders of 6 or more books, please contact us directly.
To receive the correct shipping price on multiple copies or mixed orders, or if you are TAX EXEMPT, we would prefer you email your order … please CLICK HERE*